The Intermediate Application & Infrastructure Analyst provides technical and project support for plant IT applications, LAN equipment infrastructure, and daily activities for the IT Complex. Level 1 support of corporate IT sponsored applications, change management processes, incident management, and problem resolution while meeting the objectives of the manufacturing environment and minimizing lost production due to IT related issues. This includes a functional knowledge of all plant IT supported applications, the ability to troubleshoot IT related system and LAN related issues, and manage and/or configure application and application access for end user support.
- Bachelor's degree in IT related field
- Minimum 1 year previous experience IT technical support role
- Previous IT support experience in manufacturing - specifically with plant PFS system support (IBM mainframe CICS)
- Project management experience within a manufacturing facility
- Experience supporting complex systems
- Strong trouble shooting skills
- Knowledge of change management systems and processes