The Manufacturing Mechanical Engineer is responsible for providing engineering support to the manufacturing teams, which includes business unit leaders, engineering group leaders, maintenance planners, and production team members in order to define corrective actions and investigate for continuous improvement efforts. The Manufacturing Engineer will lead and assist Kaizen initiatives per the World Class Manufacturing (WCM) model and support all plant WCM initiatives.
- Bachelor's of Science in Mechanical Engineering from accredited institution
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools
- Flexibility to work all shifts
- Daily, weekend and holiday overtime
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in powertrain manufacturing and/or manufacturing engineering preferred
- Minimum of 3 years AutoCad experience preferred