The Production Unit Leader is responsible for managing multiple work teams in a fast paced, high volume unionized manufacturing environment. The Unit Leader will be responsible for coordinating daily team activities to achieve business metrics and implementing World Class Manufacturing (WCM) tools and processes. The Unit Leader will be required to oversee and develop highly functioning work teams, comprised of team leaders and team members and practice the FCA Leadership Principles.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous supervisory experience in a union manufacturing environment is an asset
- Must be able to work any shift and overtime, as required
- Demonstrated ability to coach/mentor team members
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field preferred
- Powertrain/Assembly experience is experience
- Lean Manufacturing experience