The Commercial Development Program provides candidates with cross functional commercial experience by giving the program participants exposure to multiple functional areas and by enhancing leadership skills through formal leadership training. The program comprises the following key components: Strong focus on developing future leaders, cross-functional assignments at FCA Headquarters, measurable goals that tie into the FCA Performance and Leadership Management Process, direct exposure to senior leadership, formal mentoring and leadership training and a 24 month program containing two 12 month rotations. There are 5 organizations that participate in the program rotations--Mopar, Supply Chain Management, Sales, International and Network Development. The rotations will be determined by previous experience and job fit. Upon completion of the program, the candidate will be placed in a challenging full-time assignment within a functional area which matches the candidate's professional experience and skill set.
The assignment may either be in the field or at the corporate headquarters office. Candidate must be open to relocation.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 years of work experience in Sales, Marketing, Service and Parts, Supply Chain Management, Network/ Fleet or Customer Service
- 2 years of experience specifically in outside/field business-to-business sales or client account management
- Ability to interact effectively with various levels of management, peer group, and internal and external customers
- Willing to relocate nationally
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a rapid paced environment
- Proficient with office automation programs (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Adobe, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, or Automotive Technology
- Automotive experience