At FCA, we want to empower you to bring your best. That's why we strive to create an environment where our core values of Innovation, Leadership, Passion, Cooperation, and Responsibility can thrive. At FCA, you'll work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with people who exemplify the entrepreneurial spirit and work together as a team to continually think bigger and bolder.
The Controller manages guides and controls the financial analysis, budget accounting, cost communication and reporting activities. You will ensure conformance to corporate policies, SOX compliance and advise plant management of financial operation decisions. The lead analyst will be under your supervision and you'll have overall responsibility for the analyst team.
What you'll do:
The Controller is responsible for the management, guidance, coordination, administration and control of the financial analysis, budget accounting, cost communication and reporting activities of the Plant's controller functional staff. You will ensure conformance to corporate policies, SOX compliance and advise plant management of financial operation decisions. You are responsible for leading the cost deployment pillar of World Class Manufacturing (WCM) while also supervising the Lead Analyst and the analyst team.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or related field OR Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA), Finance or Accounting (if undergraduate degree not Accounting/Finance)
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant Finance and/or Accounting experience
- Knowledge of all phases of financial and cost accounting
- Able to manage change in a manufacturing environment
- MBA, CMA, CPA or equivalent
- Strong team building skills, presentation skills and ability to problem solve is essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Access and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of how all phases of financial and cost accounting relate functionally to manufacturing operations