Much has been said and written about FCA and the state of the American automotive industry, but the most important part of the story is being written now. FCA is creating a global industrial powerhouse. Every new day and new challenge brings the opportunity to drive your future. You'll get involved. You'll take risks. You'll leave your mark. Come and blaze new trails with us!
The FCA Quality organization is currently seeking a solutions-oriented Facilities Manager to join the Quality team at the Florida Evaluation Center in Naples, FL. The Facilities Manager is responsible for managing all operations at FCA Florida Evaluation Center (FEC) Proving Ground. Manager is responsible for operations, Safety, Environmental, Finance, local government relations, maintenance of buildings/roads/grounds, capital projects planning and execution, and delivering facility and road services as required to internal (FCA) customers and lease/license tenant (Harley Davidson).
- Bachelor degree
- 8 years' experience in automotive product development environment
- Experience managing budget
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Master's degree or Bachelor's degree in Engineering (BSME preferred)
- Proving Grounds experience
- Coast down, performance and fuel economy test experience
- Familiarity with motorcycles and motorcycle testing