The Tool and Process Engineer is responsible for planning, implementing, and maintaining stable and capable production/business processes as they pertain to equipment, facilities and tooling functionality following the WCM model. This position is required to maintain both machine and equipment capabilities and reliability as they relate to safety, throughput, quality, equipment integrity and for monitoring/correcting related issues of assembly, machining and high pressure die casting.
- Bachelors degree required
- Strong computer skills
- Proficient in MS-office, auto CAD, CNC programming
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must self-directed and willing to work any shift
- Technical degree - ME or MET preferred