The Specifications Analyst is a Salaried Bargaining Unit role that will be responsible for performing daily management of productive inventory records including analyzing and resolving record discrepancies. This role will utilize lean manufacturing (WCM) methodologies and tools to improve plant KPI metrics. The Specifications Analyst will proactively communicate with plant personnel, logistics, corporate supply chain management, suppliers, and carriers regarding part changes. Generate daily reports for management and provide bill of material updates. The Specifications Analyst will also be responsible for error reconciliations, bailment and cycle count activity.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Clear and concise communications skills required, both oral and written
- Ability to work any shift and overtime as required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, Excel and PowerPoint
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Industrial Engineering, Packaging or Business
- Able to work with all levels of employees in a professional manner and within a team based environment