The Maintenance Area Supervisor is responsible for addressing throughput, run to run, and downtime related issues with equipment in a production environment. The Maintenance Area Supervisor will coordinate activities according to World Class Manufacturing (WCM) standards (particularly the Autonomous and Professional Maintenance Pillar activities) while impacting the overall equipment effectiveness, through a systematic approach of planning and executing key maintenance enablers and coordinating all activities utilizing the TMS system.
- Bachelor's degree or are in pursuit of a Bachelor's degree that will be completed by June 2017 OR Journeymen status with minimum of 5 years manufacturing experience OR Minimum of 10 years of technical/manufacturing experience
- Ability to work any shift and work overtime as required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Control engineering background, both hardware and software, mainly Allen Bradley PLC5 programming
- Experience with stamping press automation (transfer/tandem)
- Supervisory experience in a union environment