The Follow-Up Analyst is a salary bargaining unit position which is responsible for records, inventory cycles, inventory control, scheduling, follow up, change management, specifications, etc. The Follow-Up Analyst will monitor, track, and trace all inbound shipments. Analyze and correct inventory record variances and work closely with the Material Control Operations group to ensure supplier compliance to part requirements. Contact supply base to ensure part deliveries. Create shipping documents and work with carriers and the non-production supply base, and analyze part records. Proactively communicate with plant personnel, logistics, Corporate Supply Chain Management, suppliers and carriers to ensure a steady uninterrupted flow of material. Drive and reduce cost and waste using WCM methodologies and tools.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Clear and concise communications skills required, both oral and written
- Ability to work any shift and overtime as required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, Excel and PowerPoint
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Industrial Engineering, Packaging or Business
- Able to work with all levels of employees in a professional manner and within a team based environment