The Facilities Engineer is responsible for engaging in complex and comprehensive phases of plant engineering of new structures, or changes to existing structures and facilities. The Engineer will develop plant layouts, time lines, budget and specifications for an entire project. This position will coordinate all internal and external resources and materials to drive projects that meet strict timelines and budgets.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Working knowledge of CAD
- Microsoft Office experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project 2010)
- Associates or Bachelor of Science degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management
- Experience with HVAC, sewers, parking lots and drives, fire protection systems, roofs, and building structures
- Previous experience in construction, maintenance or facilities management