Do you have at least eight years of combined experience in one or more of the following areas: People development, labor relations, talent management, HR policy deployment and/or organizational planning? Are you a leader who has held progressively more responsible roles during the past five years? Would you excel in a fast-paced environment where you can roll up your sleeves and put your knowledge and experience to work in a global business and manufacturing environment? Are you looking for the opportunity to take your career to the next level? At FCA, Human Resource professionals are challenged to take on responsibilities that will enhance their skills in leadership, problem-solving and communications. They work in teams and individually to accomplish goals and move the organization forward. The plant Human Resources and People Development Manager leads a team of HR professionals in accomplishing all functions of the HR department in a manufacturing setting. Responsibilities include people development, labor relations, talent management and employment. In addition, the Manager partners with operating Management in defining and implementing business strategies and associated HR initiatives in World Class Manufacturing. If the role of plant Human Resources and People Development Manager sounds like it was custom-made for you, we invite you to bring your talents, experience and passion to the Human Resources organization.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 8 years combined experience in one or more of the following areas: people development, labor relations, talent management, HR policy deployment and/or organizational planning
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Advanced degree
- Experience working in industrial setting exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Change advocacy/consulting skills - effective in implementing change within role, seeks to learn and implement best practices
- Strategic thinking - ability to think globally and strategically