The Supplier Quality Program Manager is responsible for coordinating new model program initiatives for Interior Supplier Quality. The Supplier Quality Program Manager will collect data to support the Quality First supplier selection process. Assure that qualified suppliers are selected for EDD, PPA reviews on critical components and that there is timely GIM containment/root cause/corrective action follow-up, PDR/PPAP compliance to support program timing, CQMS date compliance/accuracy, eCMM data analysis. Work closely with Product Development Supplier Quality to coordinate "what if" studies. Maintain critical timing documentation and assure that program milestones are met. In addition, the Supplier Quality Program Manager will support the following activities of the Interior Supplier Quality group: Top 100 warranty supplier training/performance tracking/executive sponsor activities, global Interior SQ communication/lessons learned read across, supplier training / performance (PFMEA blitz, EBSC reporting, IBSC, New Business Hold planning, Top Problem Supplier Location planning), department wide assignment coordination/tracking, lessons learned meeting coordination, hiring/development (work with HR to find best candidates/arrange interviews, develop Summer Intern assignments), enhance department morale / support community service (volunteering activities, ROE submission coordination, team building event planning), assure the proper training of all SQE's/Managers. This position requires constant coordination between PSQ departments, Engineering, Finance and Human Resources along with our Interior Suppliers.
- 4.5+ years of work experience in Supplier Quality, Quality, Engineering, Manufacturing, or a related field
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an AACSB/ABET accredited university
- Excellent analytical, presentation and communication skills and comfortable presenting to all levels of the organization
- Must be able to multi-task and be flexible at managing changing assignments.
- Ability to work cross functionally in a team oriented environment
- Proven record of thought leadership and strategic problem solving skills
- High degree of integrity and a sense of urgency to meet objectives -- but must have a teamwork driven spirit.
- Creative problem solving ability and results driven
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to listen effectively and work well with people in a cross-functional team environment
- Supervisory/leadership capabilities
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite software
- Ability to manage cross functionally both face to face and remotely