The Stamping Project Manager will be responsible for the creation of stamping plant projects. The Manager will work with plant operational management to identify press/automation and peripheral equipment solution. Position will assist in the business cases needed to justify funding and provide support to plant non-new model capital projects to replace obsolete components, increase equipment life cycles, and increase productivity. This role will support at least one of the following stamping plants: Sterling, Warren, Brampton, Belvidere, Toluca, or Saltillo. 7 Steps of Early Equipment Management (EEM) will be utilized to provide full cycle development and implementation of their respective major press modernization projects.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in Facility Engineering, Equipment Maintenance, Construction, or Project Management
- Experience in Manufacturing Operations (Tooling, Automation, Production, or Maintenance)
- Excellent Communication Skills (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of World Class Manufacturing (WCM) principles, including Cost Deployment (CD), Autonomous Maintenance (AM), Professional Maintenance (PM), and the 7 Steps of Early Equipment Management (EEM)
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Engineering, Business, or Administration
- Stamping Press/Automation Knowledge