The Prototype Vehicle Build Mechanic will assemble and fabricate all powertrain, chassis, A/C and heater, and electrical systems necessary to build mule or program vehicles. In addition, this individual will perform all adjustments necessary to make vehicles roadable and will diagnose and correct any problems.
- Valid driver's license
- Two years of vehicle repair/service experience
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Basic computer skills, ability to use MS Office suite of products
- Ability to utilize diagnostic equipment
- A.S.E. certified
- Strong background in fabrication
- Three years of auto dealership service experience