FCA is seeking talented, career minded Engineering Professionals interested in building a career in the automotive industry.
Powertrain Engineering careers at Fiat Chrysler Automobiles offers you the chance to drive innovation and embrace bold new challenges as a member of the team responsible for revolutionizing the automotive industry. Today, we're on a new road, with defined goals and renewed energy. You'll see it in our attention to quality and performance, and in the groundbreaking designs and technologies that create an unparalleled driving experience for our customers. Every new day and new challenge brings the opportunity to drive your future. You'll get involved. You'll take risks. You'll leave your mark. Come and blaze new trails with us!
We are currently hiring in the following areas:
- Calibration Engineer
- Controls Engineer
- Development and System Validation Engineer
- On-Board Diagnostics Engineer
- Design and Release Engineer
These positions offer the selected candidates an opportunity to be an integral part of a company whose focus is to change the automotive landscape. If you are interested in a career with FCA, please apply now.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Applied Physics, Mechanical, Electrical, or Aerospace Engineering from an ABET accredited university by June, 2017
- Strong desire to build a career in automotive engineering
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Automotive engineering experience