The Manufacturing Process Engineer is responsible for planning, implementing, and maintaining stable and capable production/business processes as they pertain to equipment, facilities and tooling functionality following the World Class Manufacturing model. This position is required to maintain both machine and equipment capabilities and reliability as they relate to safety, throughput, quality, equipment integrity and for monitoring/correcting related issues of assembly, body-in-white and torque tooling.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a Bachelor's degree in another discipline combined with 5 years' related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to be flexible in work assignments
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Process engineering experience
- Project management experience or PMI certification