Come join our FCA Vehicle Safety & Regulatory Compliance Team where we are committed to doing what's best for our customers. Be a part of a team filled with bright, resourceful and determined employees who play a vital role in FCA's regulatory development, certification and compliance activities.
We're looking for people who thrive in a fast paced environment, deliver as a way of life and are inspired to make a positive impact.
Team members are expected to establish effective working relationships, founded on trust and transparency, with our internal and external partners. Sound judgment, excellent communication skills and the ability to drive decisions through consensus and influence change are a must.
The Regulatory / Homologation Systems Specialist are a global regulatory expert for a specific topic or vehicle system. Using this knowledge, the Specialist will work directly with Engineers from all the platforms to coordinate activities needed to support the testing and documentation necessary for type approval or self- certification. The selected candidate will also be responsible for regulatory development, interpretation, teaching, and government interface / negotiation. The best candidates will be Engineers looking for regulatory experience or increased subject matter depth, far-reaching international activities, or exposure across all vehicle platforms.
- A minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering (or equivalent) from an ABET accredited university
- A knowledge of automotive, homologation/regulatory or related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Detail oriented, accurate and precise
- Can understand and manage complex interactions (product, processes, and people)
- Self-directed with ability to be flexible regarding evolving priorities
- International perspectives / global awareness
- Program management