At FCA we want to empower you to bring your best. That's why we strive to create an environment where our core values of Innovation, Leadership, Passion, Cooperation, and Responsibility can thrive. At FCA you'll work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with people who exemplify the entrepreneurial spirit and work together as a team to continually think bigger and bolder.
What You'll Do:
The Guaranteed Depreciation Program (GDP) represents vehicle sales to rental car companies for which FCA guarantees the minimum resale value of that vehicle. The GDP Manager is responsible for both the financial reporting of the portfolio as well as the weekly payments to customers.
- Reviewing journal entries, variance analysis and preparation of supporting schedules for monthly/quarterly reporting requirements
- Monthly forecast reporting and packages for both the Balance Sheet and Income Statement
- Monitoring internal control procedures to ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley
- Significant interaction with Fleet Operations, IT, Audit, Internal Controls and Corporate Accounting
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance OR Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA), Finance or Accounting (if undergraduate degree not Accounting/Finance)
- Minimum of 8 years experience in accounting or finance
- Experience in audit, SOX and internal controls
- Demonstrated proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and Essbase
- SAP and HFM/NiaGaRa experience a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with an ability to translate complex accounting topics to business partners
- Ability to multi task and adapt easily to change, including prioritization of assignments
- Ability to work with large volumes of data, summarize data and draw conclusions