The World Class Manufacturing (WCM) Global Audit Administration Specialist position is an exciting opportunity to be a part of the WCM Central Team for FCA's NAFTA Region. In this position, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the global WCM audit scheduling and coordination process, overseeing and updating the plant audit calendar plus organizing/scheduling auditors from around the world. The Specialist must be extremely detail focused as this position requires considerable planning, coordinating and scheduling of multiple itineraries and schedules for audits at manufacturing facilities globally. This position works closely with plant WCM leads and Plant Managers in communicating schedules and auditor details surrounding upcoming audits. The Specialist reports to the WCM Central Team Lead responsible for the global audit system. The position is physically located at the WCM Academy located in Warren, MI.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Business Administration or related field
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills
- Excellent problem solving and team building abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in manufacturing
- Prior World Class Manufacturing (WCM) audit experience
- Travel administration experience a plus