The Fleet Business Relations Key Account Coordinator is responsible for all operational activities within Fleet, Supply Chain, Logistics and Finance to ensure that FCA's largest key fleet account orders are built according to contractual obligations. The Key Account Coordinator will work closely with internal departments within Fleet, Supply Chain, Logistics, and Finance in all facets to ensure Order-To-Delivery (OTD) and Preferred Shipping Periods (PSP) are adhered to per contractual obligations with Fleet customers. This is a critical role supporting customer retention and sales growth objectives. It is a development position with enterprise wide responsibilities and visibility.
- Customer relationship management --responding to Fleet Management Companies and key large fleet accounts operational concerns
- Vehicle order and project management -- proactive monitoring of key accounts to ensure vehicle orders progress through production, logistics and delivery to meet customer expectations and contractual obligations
- Ensure appropriate billing and application of incentives and invoicing.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of customer relations, finance, distribution or other related automotive experience including operational support with a sales focus
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or a related field of study
- Excels in building positive working relationships
- Analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Strong customer service skills in negotiations and conflict management skills
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Advanced PC skills including Microsoft Office Suite with heavy emphasis on Excel