The Energy Management Project Chief will be the energy management systems interface to vehicle program. The Responsibilities will include managing delivery of energy management components at all program milestones, will act as lead for loads analysis and energy management vehicle integration, will lead resolution of all Energy management build and development issue resolution. The candidate will also be responsible for change management execution through the development cycle and will function as lead for energy management components at each build phase.
- A minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent (Materials /Chemical/ Civil/ Aerospace/Computer) from an ABET accredited university
- Minimum 8 years engineering experience
- Master of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited university
- 5 years or experience in alternators, starters, power storage units and powertrain interface
- 5 years of experience in program management
- Vehicle wiring and manufacturing experience at the vehicle and harness level