The Employee Benefits Financial Analyst is responsible for the project management of the U.S. 401(k), pension, disability and health care employee benefit plan audits. Ensure that internal controls and Sarbanes Oxley procedures are being adhered to and thoroughly document work, processes and procedures. Prepare audit work-papers, financial statements, and employee benefit plan filings (Form 5500 Reports). Review vendor audit reports (Service Organization Control reports) and help benefit administration teams document internal financial controls. Interface with Human Resources and other stakeholders in employee benefit plan administration activities, prepare special studies and provide financial support. Assist the Benefits Finance team with journal entries and financial reporting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA with 3 or more years of experience in Public Accounting or equivalent
- MBA or Masters in Accounting
- Supervisory experience of 2 or more staff
- Employee benefits and benefit plan audits with financial statement and footnote preparation experience
- Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP and International Accounting Standards (IAS)