The HIL (Hardware in Loop) Validation Engineer is responsible for the design and development of the hardware platform for system test benches including identifying attributes of hardware signals, defining sensor/actuator interfaces, debugging ECU interfaces, and defining signal conditioning requirements. The Engineer will develop behavior and plant models using MATLAB, develop validation scripts using Python or other scripting languages (including CAPL, XML), develop validation framework and test automation for Connectivity and Infotainment, Body EE and Chassis and Safety EE system, develop system bench tests for validation of Connectivity and Infotainment, Body EE and Chassis and Safety EE systems.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or a technical degree with related work experience will be considered
- 5 years of related experience
- 5 years of experience on DSPACE systems (Control Desk, Automation Desk) and MATLAB model development
- Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Expertise and experience in following scripting languages - Python, CAPL, XML, Embedded CFamiliar
- Proficient with DFMEA, DVP&R process