The Die Process Engineer works on FCA new vehicle programs and will be responsible for stamping feasibility and die processes for progressive dies from initial feasibility through the first production parts. This position also supports Stamping Technology during hard tool and home line tryout. The ideal candidate would have a passion for the automotive industry, be a hard worker, self-starter, team player and creative. Must have a proven record and a strong background with progressive dies from cradle to grave. This is UAW Salary Bargaining Unit position. UAW salaried represented employee is subject to any dues required by local/national agreements.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a Journeymen Tool & Die Maker status
- Knowledge of Finite Element Analysis, Statistics, Mechanics, Mechanical Design, metal materials and Computational Mechanics
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and database tools
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or a Journeymen Tool & Die Maker with specialty in progressive dies
- 10 plus years of work experience in a stamping environment a plus
- Experience with CAD and/or Catia/NX
- Knowledge of World Class Manufacturing (WCM)