Lead the team responsible to analyze advanced planning and strategy data necessary to create and manage projects to meet strategy goals for Press Shop and Dies in the NAFTA region. The responsibilities are to collect and analyze KPI data from the NAFTA stamping plants, write and\or coordinate the creation of capital projects, collect relevant data from the plants Cost Deployments, establish logical justifications for actions. Work with the plants to coordinate the strategic integration of capital actions while maximizing the plants ability to meet corporate capacity demands.
- Bachelor Degree Required
- Minimum five (5) years in Stamping, Assembly, or Powertrain operations Experience in strategic planning, PentaSap, Pressloading, Project Writing
- WCM is desirable, or will need to be developed
- Domestic and International travel may be necessary, occasionally for protracted periods of time
- Excellent communication and record keeping skills are necessary to manage this collaborative assignment
- The ability to work with different cultures
- The ability to work independently and aggressively pursue through data justification new processes and procedures to improve division performance
- Demonstrated verbal, written, leadership, program management, and office automation skills are required.
- Engineering Degree Preferred
- Problem Solving, Leadership and Teamwork comprise a major focus of the job
- Project management experience desirable