Come join FCA, a multi-billion dollar global automotive company as a valuable member of our Accounting and Finance organization. The automotive industry has a tremendous future, and FCA is going to play a lead role in it. We are looking for strong finance business leaders who have a passion for excellence, who want to work in a fast paced, challenging and dynamic environment.
We are a unique team that gets involved and leverages internal strengths, knowledge and capabilities as a global team. You will have the opportunity to develop your unique skills, innovate and take on expanded roles to help us capitalize on our potential.
What makes us so unique and why you will enjoy working here?
- Global exposure and regular interactions with operational and financial functions worldwide
- Ability to influence and inspire others across the organization as you learn the operational businesses
- Participate in convergence activities to drive process improvements and streamline processes
- Work with a highly competent and well respected team within and outside of the organization
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration. If no Bachelor's in the aforementioned, must have an Master's of Business Administration (MBA) or Accounting designation
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Accounting or Finance
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Chartered Accountant (CA) or equivalent
- MBA or Masters in Accounting/Finance
- Experience with SAP and Hyperion
- Evidence of high energy and strong work ethic
- Good overall business acumen
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and tasks independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent technical accounting, analytical and teamwork skills
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills with a bias for action and issue resolution
- Ability to work under pressure and in a time constrained environment