FCA US LLC's Corporate Leadership Development (CLD) Internship offers a unique opportunity for highly motivated, innovative, and leadership savvy graduate students to work in a global business environment while gaining valuable operational and leadership experience. Embedded within FCA US LLC's Audit organization, this internship will incorporate rotational opportunities and interaction with global business leaders. Each intern's assignment will consist of challenging projects within Corporate Audit and will involve core business process analysis within the following disciplines: Finance, Manufacturing, Engineering, Supply Chain, Purchasing, Brand and Commercial, Corporate Staffs and Information and Communication Technology. Interns will have the ability to demonstrate and build upon leadership characteristics to effectively lead change and lead people. In addition, interns will gain a foundation in risk identification/management, business policies/controls, process improvement, consensus building, ethics and compliance.
CLD interns will work alongside high potential employees in the Corporate Leadership Development program while having access to mentoring, networking and learning opportunities. Our CLD program is a highly selective two year development program intended to accelerate knowledge of the organization, provide a solid foundation in business process and advance leadership skills. The internships are primarily located at the FCA in Auburn Hills, Michigan, facilities in the metropolitan Detroit Area, and based on business need, potentially International and/or other NAFTA-based facilities. As a leading edge company, we are able to provide real world challenges and rewarding intern experiences to candidates from a variety of colleges and universities while providing a competitive salary. Interns may qualify for a housing allowance and/or travel assistance.
During the internship, interns will have the opportunity to participate in many activities designed especially to enhance their knowledge of FCA US LLC, our products and the metro Detroit area. Our ideal interns will have keen business acumen, strong analytic skills, and tremendous drive for results, unparalleled curiosity and focus. They will have the ability to adapt and handle adversity, have high energy and personal motivation, be driven by challenge and anxious to contribute and have a high level of emotional intelligence and relationship building skills. In addition, they actively seek input from stakeholders, solicit feedback and take action, are open minded and champion for change. Lastly, they will have unquestionable integrity and credibility and be a committed and accountable team player.
- Graduate student or CPA (licensed or in-process) - various majors
- 2 or more years of professional experience
- Advanced technical and quantitative skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong written, interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- GPA of 3.2 or higher (based on a 4.0 scale)
- Keen business acumen, strong analytic skills and tremendous drive for results
- Unparalleled curiosity and focus
- Ability to adapt and handle adversity
- High energy and personal motivation
- Driven by challenge and anxious to contribute
- High level of emotional intelligence and relationship building skills
- Actively seeks input from stakeholders, solicits feedback and takes action
- Open minded and champion for change
- Unquestionable integrity and credibility
- Committed and accountable team player