The ideal candidate for the Southeast Business Center Ram Area Manager position will drive change amongst the Ram dealer body as needed in order to deliver Ram retail sales and market share target achievement. This will be accomplished by working in a consultative manner with dealership management while leveraging resources at the regional and home office level. Close coordination with various groups including Small Business Sales teams, local Sales Area Managers and external partners will be expected. The candidate will also serve as the truck knowledge expert, providing Ram and competitive product information as well as local market intelligence to the business center and headquarter management teams. The position will require a self-motivated individual who thrives within a continuously changing environment. Extensive daily travel will be expected in order to effectively cover the geography assigned to the candidate. Activities will include consultation with dealership management on market opportunities, training of personnel on Ram product and coordination of grassroots events aimed at increasing awareness of the Ram brand.
Ideal candidate would be located in the Atlanta, GA area or willing to relocate to the Southeast.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related fields
- 5 + years automotive manufacturer, dealership, and or sales management experience
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal, presentation and listening skills)
- Experience working in a consultative sales environment
- Expertise in truck segment brands and nameplates
- Microsoft Office (Outlook PowerPoint, Excel, Work) and FCA system knowledge (Dealer Connect, Field Connect, Experian)