The SBU Analyst is a salary bargaining unit position which is responsible for records, inventory cycles, inventory control, scheduling, follow up, change management, specifications, etc. The SBU Analyst will monitor, track, and trace all inbound shipments; Analyze and correct inventory record variances and work closely with the Material Control Operations group to ensure supplier compliance to part requirements; Contact supply base to ensure part deliveries; Create shipping documents and work with carriers and the non-production supply base, and analyze part records; Proactively communicate with plant personnel, logistics, Corporate Supply Chain Management, suppliers and carriers to ensure a steady uninterrupted flow of material; Drive and reduce cost and waste through the use of WCM methodologies and tools. The selected candidate must be available to work all shifts.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Proven ability to problem solve and present solutions independently
- Analytical and process driven
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Delivers as a way of life
- Must have competent knowledge of Word/Excel/ other computer applications.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- Previous materials / inventory control experience in an industrial manufacturing setting
- High level of personal commitment who routinely goes above and beyond
- Lean manufacturing experience